Chancellor Portal: A common website for Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) enrollment has been created for 9 universities of the state of Jharkhand, which we know as the Chancellor Portal. Students can apply online for admission to any of these 7 universities through a single website And can easily enrol in any of these university institutes.
You can check all the new notifications of all universities and colleges on this portal. There is a lot of important information and things that are useful for you. The process to use the website are given here in detail.
|➡️ Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad – UG:- We’ll notify you soon.|
|➡️ Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh – UG:- We’ll notify you soon.|
Chancellor Portal University List
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad
- Kolhan University, Chaibasa
- Nilamber Pitamber University, Palamu
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University, Dumka
- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
- Jamshedpur Women’s University
- Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University (JRSU)
Chancellor Portal Courses
|Undergraduate||Intermediate Or Equivalent Pass.|
|Post Graduate||Graduation Or Equivalent Pass.|
Chancellor Portal Apply fee
Admission Apply Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only is required to be paid Online. It is a non-refundable fee. To make a payment go to the online application page. ( Bank Transaction Charges Extra)
How to Apply Chancellor Portal?
- Find the menu section.
- Then select Student sighn up option.
- Fill in your all details, and click on Sign UP Button.
- Enter OTP Now Your Sign Up Process is complete.
- After that login with your Login Credentials.
- complete the application with Personal details qualification details etc.
- Select your University, College, and Course.
- Pay Your Admission Applying fee
- Print your Application and Fee Payment Slip.
- If you are selected for admission, then pay your admission fee.
- Submit the relevant hard copy documents, online application, and fee slip to your college.
Important Web Links
|✍ Sign UP||Click Here|
|🔒 Login||Click Here|
|📁 Haw can Apply PDF||Download|
|🌐 Chancellor Portal Website||Click Here|
Q. What is Chancellor Portal?
The Chancellor Portal is a common website that allows students to enrol in Undergraduate (UG), and Post Graduate (PG), courses at 9 universities in the state of Jharkhand. Students can apply online to admission at any of the 7 universities via a single website. They can also enrol in any one of these university institutions.
Q. What is Chancellor Portal website link?
Go through this link: https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
Q. How to apply for admission to UG and PG through Chancellor Portal?
Go to Jharkhand Chancellor Portal Official WebSite. https://jharkhanduniversities.nic.in
Click on Sign UP link.
Fill in your all details, and click on the Sign UP Button.
Enter OTP Now Your Sign Up Process is complete.
After that log in with your Login Credentials.
complete the application with Personal details qualification details etc.
Select your University, College, and Course.
Pay Your Admission Applying fee
Print your Application and Fee Payment Slip.
If you are selected for admission, then pay your admission fee.
Submit the relevant hard copy documents, online application, and fee slip to your college.